Sunday, November 20, 2011

2007 Kirby Sentria System


I'd been itching for one of these since the Kirby tour last month, so here it is... I paid a whole 0 for it, as the seller had it listed "for parts or repair" There is absolutely not a thing wrong with it! This is quite nice to use. While it is a hefty beast when its not plugged in, it is in its element on carpeting, and cleans very well. I think what I like best is how it just glides across the floor, smooth, fluid, effortless. While expensive, I really feel this is one of the best vacuums out there to be had today. YAY for Kirby! (get how the headlight flashes when you turn the cleaner off!!)

Ariens 924 Sale Shop For Fellowes Footrest Discount Panasonic Projector Lamp Replacement




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links